Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Journey Begins...

Hello to you, the curious, the adventurous, and the friendly, and welcome to, what I have called, 'The Path of the Initiate.' In this blog, I will document my year-long endeavor of creating a wearable suit of Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Space Marine armor!


This blog is intended to be a mix of How-To, Work In Progress, and (for lack of a better classification) Expedition Journal. I've been building models and props and costumes for a number of years now, but I've never tackled anything on this scale before.


This blog will update with a moderate degree of regularity (at least a couple of times a month) so, keep following, and walk with me on...The Path of the Initiate.

1 comment:

  1. hey dude, i came by this here in the hopes of help and inspiration in making space marine armour as well. i would love to hear how you are getting along in this and if at all possible, get some help on this myself on how to start and get this project underway

    ReplyDelete